Sr. Supply Chain Project Manager
Skills required for our Sr. Supply Chain Project- Life Sciences experience is required
- The Senior Project Manager will facilitate and lead project requirements throughout the project life cycle in Supply Chain Optimization. Effectively communicate with project teams and site management to meet project goals and objectives.
- Will manage supply chain projects for technology transfer of consumer products for bulk product and packaging changes
- Lead cross functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Tech transfer projects
- Responsible for MS Project template for company technology transfer of solid product and packaging
- Responsible for projects related to the planning, procurement, manufacturing and delivery of products from the supplier to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management and Life Sciences experience
- Experienced Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!