Sr. Supply Chain Project Manager
Skills required for our Sr. Supply Chain Project- Pharmaceutical or Consumer experience is required.
The Senior Project Manager will facilitate and lead project requirements throughout the project life cycle in the area of Supply Chain Optimization. Effectively communicate with project teams and site management to meet project goals and objectives.
- Lead cross functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of Supply Chain and Tech transfer projects.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables, develop and deliver team recommendations to senior management, create and meet all project milestones
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies
- Manage project outcomes by identifying, minimizing and mitigating risks
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams to meet business and strategic plan goals
- Responsible for supplier management and tech technical transfers.
- Responsible for projects related to the planning, procurement, manufacturing and delivery of products from the supplier to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management and Life Sciences experience
- Experience Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!