Sr. Project Manager, Drug Development, Oncology
- The Senior Project Manager will facilitate and lead project requirements throughout the project life cycle in Research and Development. Effectively communicate with project teams and site management to meet project goals and objectives.
- Lead cross functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of Research and Development projects.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables, develop and deliver team recommendations to senior management, create and meet all project milestones
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies
- Manage project outcomes by identifying, minimizing and mitigating risks
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams to meet business and strategic plan goals
- Responsible for Drug Development programs in Early and Late-Stage.
- DRUG DEVELOPMENT knowledge is a must. Ideally has Oncology experience, but at minimum must have MULTIPLE therapeutic area experiences.
- Strong leadership, Working with great teams and to bring projects to life.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 year's of Project Management and Life Sciences experience
- Experienced Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!