R&D Project Manager
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies.
- Responsible for managing drug development and or device development projects.
- Manage key activities through all phases of product development.
- Present team recommendations to Senior Management, demonstrate influence over governance bodies, and communicate effectively via formal presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
Competitive compensation, paid bi-weekly.
Flexible paid company holidays
Paid time off
401(k) Retirement Plan. Company match is fully vested.
Medical and Dental Coverage
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Short and Long-Term Disability
All referrals are welcome! We have a very generous referral bonus program open to all!