Medical Device Project Manager
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies
- Lead cross-functional project teams wh.o are responsible for the management and execution of device development projects (including combination products).
- Understanding of Design Controls and Design History File (DHF) components Broad knowledge of packaging (including Cold Chain), manufacturing, technical transfers and supply chain is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
- Competitive compensation, paid bi-weekly.
- Flexible paid company holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company match is fully vested.
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- All referrals are welcome! We have a very generous referral bonus program open to all!