Project Manager, Change Management
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- Maintain and manage the execution of global change control strategy, identify change impacts and communicate all change control activities.
- Report to Sr. leadership regarding status and escalation of all risks.
- Deep understanding of change control management and indirect procurement experience is required. Knowledge of HR systems would be beneficial.
- Responsible for projects related to the planning, procurement, manufacturing and delivery of products from the supplier to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Minimum of 1 years of project management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
Paid company holidays and flexible floating holidays
Paid time off
401(k) Retirement Plan, with fully vested company match
Company paid Medical Coverage
Cell phone allowance plan
Short and Long-Term Disability
PMP certification reimbursement and bonus
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
All referrals are welcome! We have a very generous referral bonus program