Medical Device Project Manager
Bring exciting projects to life!
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- Lead cross-functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of device development projects (including combination products).
- Understanding of Design Controls and Design History File (DHF) components Broad knowledge of packaging (including Cold Chain), manufacturing, and supply chain is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
Paid company holidays and flexible floating holidays
Paid time off
401(k) Retirement Plan, with fully vested company match
Company paid Medical Coverage
Cell phone allowance plan
Short and Long-Term Disability
PMP certification reimbursement and bonus
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- All referrals are welcome! We have a very generous referral bonus program open to all!