R&D Project Manager
Attention North Jersey Project Managers!
Bring exciting projects to life!
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies
- Strong Project management skills: minutes, agendas, follow up on action items, develop & maintain project plans and reports and the willingness to attend to administrative details such as workshop or advisory board logistics.
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management, meeting facilitation and negotiation, ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge of Commercialization and Drug Development process highly prefered but not required
- Present team recommendations to Senior Management and communicate effectively via formal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 year of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
Competitive compensation, paid bi-weekly.
Flexible paid company holidays
Paid time off
401(k) Retirement Plan. Company match is fully vested.
Medical and Dental Coverage
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Short and Long-Term Disability
All referrals are welcome! We have a very generous referral bonus program open to all!