Medical Device Project Manager
Bring exciting projects to life!
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
“We are proud of our team’s success.”
- You will develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- You will lead cross-functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of device development projects (including combination products).
- Your understanding of Design Controls and Design History File (DHF) components and broad knowledge of packaging (including Cold Chain), manufacturing, and supply chain is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 5 year's of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!