R&D Project Manager
Attention North Jersey Project Managers! “We are proud of our team’s success.”
Bring exciting projects to life!
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
- You will develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies
- Strong Project management skills: minutes, agendas, follow up on action items, develop & maintain project plans and reports and the willingness to attend to administrative details such as workshop or advisory board logistics.
- We are looking for excellent communication skills, stakeholder management, meeting facilitation and negotiation, ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge of Commercialization and Drug Development process highly prefered but not required
- You will present team recommendations to Senior Management and communicate effectively via formal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!