Sr. Commercialization, Medical Project Manager
Join our growing team in the Danbury Conn area and help bring exciting projects to life!
“We are proud of our team’s success.”
- You will lead cross-functional project teams in various Commercialization projects in the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Apply appropriate level of Project Management methodologies to develop detailed project schedules, drive teams to execute on key deliverables, identify and manage project priorities and risk, and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Background in Sales, Marketing, or Supply Chain highly preferred.
- Proven experience in New Product Launch planning and execution is desired. Additional experience in Market Access is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!