Project Manager, Supply Chain
Bring exciting projects to life!
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- Lead cross functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of external manufacturing management, supply chain experience.
- Responsible for supplier management and maintenance tech technical transfers.
- Responsible for projects related to the planning, procurement, medical device, manufacturing and delivery of products from the supplier to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management
- Experience Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!