Drug Development Project Manager
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
“We are proud of our team’s success.”
- Manage key activities through all phases of drug development, understanding of large or small molecules and managing and interfacing with CRO’s.
- Experience managing BLA submissions. (NDA,IND) experience would be considered. CMC Regulatory Affairs experience is required.
- Responsible for high-level project plan and details for the preparation of the submission.
- Self-motivator with strong interpersonal/leadership and analytic skills, high ethical standards and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies
- Expert with global knowledge of Pharmaceutical or Biologics drug discovery/development processes or device development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management
- Experienced Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits
(including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone
reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!