Medical Devices Project Manager
Bring exciting projects to life!
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
- Responsible for global regulatory strategy and executing submissions related to medical devices of combination products (pharmaceutical, biologics with medical devices experience.
- Broad understanding of Device Control and Quality System Regulation.
- Over all knowledge of packaging, manufacturing, and supply chain would be ideal
- Medical Devices experience includes (Class, I, II and II).
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies (Cold Chain would be a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management
- Experienced Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!