Life Science Project Management
Bring exciting projects to life!
Welcome to The FlexPro Group. If your expertise is Project Management in Life Sciences and you have led Supply Chain and Tech transfers projects, please share your experience. If you are searching for a dynamic team and looking for work-life balance this might be a path for you.
Skills required for our Sr. Supply Chain Project- Life Sciences experience required.
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- Lead cross functional project teams who are responsible for the management and execution of external manufacturing management, Must have full life-cycle Supply Chain experience.
- Responsible for supplier management and tech technical transfers.
- Responsible for projects related to the planning, procurement, manufacturing and delivery of products from the supplier to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management
- Experience Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!