Sr. Project Manager, Product Development
Bring exciting projects to life!
Welcome to The FlexPro Group. If your expertise is Project Management in Life Sciences and you have led key activities through all phases of drug development, please share your experience. If you are searching for a dynamic team and looking for work-life balance this might be a path for you.
- Develop project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and project dependencies.
- Manage key activities through all phases of drug development, understanding of large or small molecules
- Experience managing BLA submissions. (NDA,IND) experience would be considered. CMC Regulatory Affairs experience bonus
- Responsible for high-level project plan and details for the preparation of the submission.
- Expert with global knowledge of Pharmaceutical or Biologic's drug discovery/development processes or device development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years's of Project Management
- Experienced Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits
(including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone
reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!