Sr. Project Manager, Drug Development-Oncology
“We are proud of our team’s success.”
Join project management professionals, like yourself, in a company where you harmonize what you love about your job through a lifestyle where “life” is the key word.
- Responsible for high-level project plans, cross-functional deliverable's and detailed timelines, as well as identify and manage project priorities and cross-project dependencies.
- Responsible for Drug Development programs in Oncology, Late-Stage.
- DRUG DEVELOPMENT knowledge is a must. Ideally has Oncology experience, but at minimum must have MULTIPLE therapeutic area experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 year's of Project Management
- Experienced Project Manager working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!